Movie: Don’t Worry Darling (2022) 1. What conventions of the genre that you chose to base your final task on does this movie have? Our genre, thriller, contains conventions that signal the reader they are in for a suspenseful film. Some of these include close-ups of characters' faces and quick cuts, both of which were seen in the film. The close-ups help to display clearly the change in emotion the actor portrays during an event. This is especially important within this genre of thriller as a lot of the time, we learn sinister details through what a character is discovering. Quick cuts on the other hand set a fast and engaging pace during action. Black and white scenes created by editing is another part of thriller films. This aspect was used in the film to enhance emotion and low lighting. Even to enact fear in the viewer. 2. What conventions of the genre did the movie have that you liked? Some of my personal favorite aspects of the f...
Hey, Sappies, it's Char. And today, I have a little intro for you. Again. Now, wh ile I am more than sure that you'd love to hear of all the juicy scandals coming your way, let me give you a little background first. No, I haven't changed, but you still have to be up to date with me, so here it is. My name is Charlize, but you can call me Char. I'm a Scorpio, but not too into all of that horoscope stuff. I love watching soccer and idolize Messi but, I also play the sport myself, as a right back defender. I'm Peruvian from both part of my parents and love to embrace my culture. While my ambitions are constantly changing, I currently aspire to become a producer or work in some area of film production in a leadership role. My academic success means everything to me, and while I am my biggest supporter, I am also my biggest hater. I love to bake pastries such as cakes, cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, pi...
I'm back! Once again, I know you missed me! How have you been, Sappies? I'm sure now that you've seen I've blogged, you feel ten times better. I just have that effect on people, I know. This time I'll be taking you guys through the editing process. So starting off, we had to figure out who was going to be in charge of what. It was sort of complicated to since I really wanted to edit, but so did Valentina. But then, it was also a group project so, Sabrina had to help as well. In the end though, we decided that Valentina and I would edit together at her house and that we would send updates and questions about specific edits to Sabrina so that she could have a part too. Okay, so now time to edit. We decided from the beginning that we would choose This Love by Maroon 5 as our song choice. But we also decided that for the plot we wanted, a specific verse would fit best. The only problem was that that verse was too into the song for our music video to be a maximum of t...
Comments
Post a Comment