Movie: Don’t Worry Darling (2022) 1. What conventions of the genre that you chose to base your final task on does this movie have? Our genre, thriller, contains conventions that signal the reader they are in for a suspenseful film. Some of these include close-ups of characters' faces and quick cuts, both of which were seen in the film. The close-ups help to display clearly the change in emotion the actor portrays during an event. This is especially important within this genre of thriller as a lot of the time, we learn sinister details through what a character is discovering. Quick cuts on the other hand set a fast and engaging pace during action. Black and white scenes created by editing is another part of thriller films. This aspect was used in the film to enhance emotion and low lighting. Even to enact fear in the viewer. 2. What conventions of the genre did the movie have that you liked? Some of my personal favorite aspects of the f...
Hey, Sappies, it's Char. And today, I have a little intro for you. Again. Now, wh ile I am more than sure that you'd love to hear of all the juicy scandals coming your way, let me give you a little background first. No, I haven't changed, but you still have to be up to date with me, so here it is. My name is Charlize, but you can call me Char. I'm a Scorpio, but not too into all of that horoscope stuff. I love watching soccer and idolize Messi but, I also play the sport myself, as a right back defender. I'm Peruvian from both part of my parents and love to embrace my culture. While my ambitions are constantly changing, I currently aspire to become a producer or work in some area of film production in a leadership role. My academic success means everything to me, and while I am my biggest supporter, I am also my biggest hater. I love to bake pastries such as cakes, cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, pi...
I MANGIA MERDE E MORTE ALL CHARACTERS SPEAK IN AN ITALIAN ACCENT THROUGHOUT THE FILM OPENING SEQUENCE: MOVING AROUND AND PANING AROUND PLACES IN MEETING ROOM WHILST MANY PLAY POKER *MULTIPLE SHOTS RANDOM THROUGHOUT CONVERSATION* NICOLAS BIANCHI *thick cigar in his mouth* RUSSO, DOLCEZZA MIA, YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME. *laughs and places down a straight flush* *others at table whistle and and laugh* BIANCA RUSSO...
Comments
Post a Comment