Peer Review Edit: Is This Good?

 Hey, Sappies, it’s me Char. How are you? Definitely not as tired as me! After spending over twelve hours editing, me and Valentina finally finished Here for You. Yes, you heard me right. Over twelve hours. And while it may not seem like a lot as I tell you about the process, trust me it was. Me and Valentina really do focus when we put our minds to something, and somehow we still needed this much time. For those of you procrastinators that want to take AICE Media, think again. 

Okay, let’s starts with the voice over. The microphone we were originally using, was making the audio way too crisp that it just sounded weird. So instead, we decided to record the voice overs on Voice Memos and transfer it to Movavi afterwards. But also, the script was way too long, so I started from zero and made it shorter. Guess what, though? I recorded myself again and transferred to Movavi, and the script was STILL too long. Time to start from zero part two. And then part three. Until finally, it was perfect. 

About the scenes, Sabrina couldn’t film with us anymore, so me and Valentina had to re-film them ourselves, or just delete the ones that had no chance of being saved. As to the flow of the scenes, the re-filming and deleting helped with that, and we moved a few clips around in order to have them be just right. I’m not going to lie though, we’ve spent all day editing and I am so drained and tired, so that’s basically everything we did in a long-story-short style. Next blogs one of the last. I hope to see you there, Sappies.


XOXO,

       Char


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's going on?: The Script

Intro Blog

Research/Planning Blog