Hey, Sappies, it's Char. And today, I have a little intro for you. Again. Now, wh ile I am more than sure that you'd love to hear of all the juicy scandals coming your way, let me give you a little background first. No, I haven't changed, but you still have to be up to date with me, so here it is. My name is Charlize, but you can call me Char. I'm a Scorpio, but not too into all of that horoscope stuff. I love watching soccer and idolize Messi but, I also play the sport myself, as a right back defender. I'm Peruvian from both part of my parents and love to embrace my culture. While my ambitions are constantly changing, I currently aspire to become a producer or work in some area of film production in a leadership role. My academic success means everything to me, and while I am my biggest supporter, I am also my biggest hater. I love to bake pastries such as cakes, cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, pi...
Comments
Post a Comment